97 JDM Nissan Skyline R33 GTR Series 3 with 86,800 miles
Super Clean car i hand picked it for myself in Japan but time to make room so have to let it go. Still contemplating on selling it but here it is. All original non accident GTR, no rust like the R33 skyline like to do around shock towers and other areas. Had a full service done 24k miles ago, owner cared about car left all carpet under floor mats to protect original carpet, had coilpacks up graded, clear bumper lights but originals included in car, HKS coilovers, down pipe and catback exhaust, 17x9+15 Works wheels with new Hankook RS4 tires. Runs and drives great, stock boost still.
Super clean carr please look at all pictures carefully as all flaws are pictured, small ding on front right fender, small scuff on rear left bumper corner, small ding on left fender, and on roof has some touch up paint. Everything works besides for right mirror does not fold out on its own without some help but does fold in, Worst thing about the car the ac fan under hood has rust along with hood prop rod, some surface rust underneath but very minimal.
Contact Rob 864-505-5621 for any questions
For financing options please visit my website and no trades...thanks
Lately, from various people there seems to be some interest in the Series 3 R33 GT-R. For those who don’t know what a Series 3 is, the informal nomenclature refers to the 1997 and 1998 R33 GT-R models, the last 2 years of production. During its production, the R33 GT-R evolved, with various (mostly cosmetic) changes being made both for the 1996 model (Series 2), as well as the Series 3 models.
But then in 1997, Nissan made more than a few improvements to the R33.
The Series 3 is the only one that came standard from the factory with:
1) Xenon headlights (which also means that unlike the others, once on they always stay on, even when using the high beams at night)
2) Larger front lip spoiler (an additional 20mm) – (but with an option to order the shorter one from the earlier models). This also means larger brake cooling ducts.
3) N1 ducts in the front bumper
4) Left side turn signal “grill” is cut out for maximum airflow to optional oil cooler.5) ABS braking system actuator unit is smaller, with reprogrammed logic to improve stability in braking while cornering situations.6) Right rear back up light changed to a rear foglight (see first photo above)
7) On braking, only the outer rear taillights light up (not all 4):8) Door window glass changed to “long life hydrophobic glass”
9) All glass received an anti-UV coating.
10) Interior (seat, door trim) with red accents instead of blue
11) Changes to dashboard facia material texture (somewhat rough tactile feel)
12) Additional bracing in the trunk rear floor area attaching the rear suspension mount to the floor in order to improve the car’s rigidity. Said to be the equivalent of adding another strut tower bar, and also has the added benefit of strengthening the rear crumple zone.
The Series 3 chassis numbers range from BCNR33-040001 - 043743 (this includes the 4 door R33 GT-R produced by Autech)